Learn the Coaching to Win methodology and experience positive impact to your bottom line in as little as six weeks!
C2W can be delivered via classroom or virtual
Coaching to Win Book
C2W is told through a classic business fable.
Receive just-in-time coaching and feedback from a C2W facilitator
We offer different delivery methods for Coaching to Win.
VirtualJoin a group or enjoy a 1:1 learning experience.
- Eliminate travel costs with virtual learning
- Minimize training costs
- Maximize learning retention with real time feedback on applied coaching skills
- Maximum 10 people per group
ClassroomMaximize your ROI with traditional classroom training.
- Trained C2W facilitator leads each learning session
- Blended learning approach: self-paced learning, web-based learning, classroom learning, just-in-time coaching
- Receive real time feedback on applied coaching skills
- Minimum 15 per people per class
Customers love us on Amazon!
Not sure if Coaching to Win is right for you? Start with the book. It’s the story of Sam, a parts warehouse manager for a major car brand. Sam is initially reluctant to give up his old-school ideas of being the boss. However, once he starts using the tools he acquires in the Coaching to Win program, he discovers previously untapped talent in his people.
Pierce’s approach to the story is brilliantly depicted in a quick and easy read with practical solutions that have actually worked.
Coaching to Win is definitely a keeper and especially for business and operations leaders under pressure to find a proven model for coaching and developing employees to improve results in the workplace.
What are you waiting for?
The call is complimentary. Discover how others have improved their performance, retention, engagement…bottom business results! There’s no obligation. No risk. Just the potential to make significant positive impact for your organization.