Well, we don’t have a magic wand,
but we can help you get these benefits
and MORE with Coaching to Win!
You can join a small group or learn one-on-one
Coaching to Win Book
Easy to read business fable that shows you why Coaching to Win works
Coaching to Win Facilitator
Your facilitator remains your guide as long as you need
Virtual Learning Experience
Join a group or learn one-on-one
- Eliminate travel costs with virtual learning
- Minimize training costs
- Maximize learning retention with real time feedback on applied coaching skills
- Maximum 10 people per group
Engage entire leadership team
- Provide leadership training that truly changes leadership behaviors
- Most often ROI on training investment is seen within first six-weeks
- Drive up retention and engagement
- Can be delivered in classroom or virtually
Customers love us on Amazon!
Not sure if Coaching to Win is right for you? Start with the book. It’s the story of Sam, a parts warehouse manager. He hasn’t hit his order fulfillment numbers again, and his best guy just quit. Sam has no idea how he’s going to make his numbers now that he’s down a guy – and not just any guy – his go-to guy. Enter Reggie, Sam’s boss. This can’t be good…
Pierce’s approach to the story is brilliantly depicted in a quick and easy read with practical solutions that have actually worked.
Coaching to Win is definitely a keeper and especially for business and operations leaders under pressure to find a proven model for coaching and developing employees to improve results in the workplace.